IBT offers those seeking mentorship the opportunity to fulfill their BCBA or BCaBA supervision requirements through our remote program.
- One-to-one and small group supervision formats
- Professional guidance and support from more than 60 BCBAs from a variety of backgrounds
- Supervision from home, work, or anywhere in the world through video conferencing and other online tools
- Personally tailored supervision for your area of interest
- Access to Skills®, our extensive online assessment and curriculum
BCBA/BCaBA Supervision: $70 per hour
To get started, call (858) 768-2468 press 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization and University Supervision
Our relationship with the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) gives us access to more than 60 BCBAs working all over the U.S. With so many qualified BCBAs in our network, we are able to create customized programs for organizations and universities that need supervision for large groups of students or employees. We can build a supervision program directly into your degree programs, or customize it to accommodate your students. For more information, please call (858) 768-2468 press 2 or email email@example.com.