Our NEW Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) 40-hour training series!
About the training:
- Meets the BACB requirement of 40 hours of training
- Courses designed specifically from the RBT Task List
- Positions therapists at the forefront of industry standards
- Created by BCBAs in the field of ABA for more than 20 years
- Features online courses that can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Includes corporate reporting and tracking so administrators can monitor employee progress
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. The program is offered independent of the
For more information about RBT, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
IBT ELEARNING VIDEO TRAINING
- Online ABA training presented by experts in the field of ABA.
- Courses offered for Practitioners, Educators, Direct Staff, and Parents/Family Members.
- Note taking feature included for creating notes to save and reference later.
- Courses available for CE credit (indicated with CE).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Browse the library of online eLearning video lessons.
- Select an eLearning video lesson that addresses what you wish to learn next.
- Add a lesson to your shopping cart and continue shopping or check out.
- Begin viewing your video. If you don’t finish the eLearning in one sitting, jot down the video time marker and come back later.
For information about group pricing, please call 858-278-6603 ext. 32 or email email@example.com
Here is a short sample of one of the eLearning modules.
Get started on your learning today!